Monday, March 5, 2018

Riverseat Co.

Adam Mingee, owner of River Seats in Virginia has been a busy bee the last couple years. Catering to all the Born Free builders and meeting other deadlines for builders wanting the special touch on their bikes. I was fortunate enough to become friends with Adam through the internet a few years back after I was the lucky winner of a bates style solo / P - pad combo he was giving away. It just so happened I was building my Panhead at the time and had not settled on a seat yet. I ran that setup since. My rebuild had me wanting a new seat along with every other thing on my bike, so I made a pan and hit up Adam. He is a real solid person, a father, and an amazing skateboarder. His taste in style and craftsmanship on seats is next level. He coached me through my seat pan, making sure the final lines were to my liking because of his process and intentions to make sure after he touched it, the results would be perfect. I boxed it up, sent it out and here is what I have to show for it. Seat Pan construction. Went with a seat post mount up front for easy removal, and a nut tacked to the rear for no movement while on the bike. Again, Duane for the win!
Off to Adam for foaming and the beautiful tuck & roll covering.
Overall, I couldn't ask for a better seat. Thanks again so much Adam!
Hit him up if you want something nice and comfortable to crush some miles on at riverseatcompany@gmail.com @river.seat.company riverseatcompany.bigcartel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment