Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Like Father Like Son

Highschool came out to my mother inlaws with my wife and I for Christmas. I thought it would be good to stop off and visit our ole buddy Nate and his son Sam since we were out that way. Nate has an awesome spread. Huge shop, tons of land, nice warm house, and some smoked turkey and ham we kindly accepted while we sat around talking about old bikes. We have all known each other for years now, since back when Nate was "knucklehead nate". Still is to me, just bashes around on a panhead he slapped together. The relationship these two have is pretty rad, they talk some trash together, hang out together, ride choppers together, some real father son shit you rarely see anymore. Thanks for the hospitality Nate, and good luck with the Coffee Shop Sam!
Nate's Panhead. It got him to Mexico and back!
Crank balance and assembly station
Sam's first and only car.
Sam's Chopper
Happy Holidays Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment